I have been hearing a lot about bloggers' bucket lists lately. Not sure what has prompted the sudden resurgence of interest, but it has gotten me thinking about my own bucket list. What exactly would I like to do before I cross over into the arms of Jesus?
Most of the things I think of are pretty selfish. But I am human and therefore selfish by nature. So, I am going with it, for better or for worse! You may remember a similar post here where I talked about the game, I Never. It was a pre-made list that was going around the 'net and I just highlighted the things I had already done.
This time the list is all mine.
* Renew our vows and have a second honeymoon in Italy. With The Calm One, of course, in case there was any question. Ha!
* Reconcile with a family member
* Have a novel I've written published. And then another . . . and then another . . . and so on . . .
* Grow a garden that yields enough to sustain my family's produce needs
* Own a home on the beach
* Stay at the Grand Hotel
* See the Northern Lights in person
* Learn to sign fluently
* Learn to crochet
* Be a part of a Flash Mob
* Get a teeny tiny nose stud and not have my husband freak the freak out
* Become a certified manicurist
* Walk the same roads Jesus walked
* Have an incredibly unique and successful fundraiser for a charity
What would be on your bucket list? C'mon, join the fun and jot down a couple of things in the comments!
Counting it all joy,