It doesn't give much of a hint at the finished project, I must admit. And I didn't really take pictures as I worked on it, so that doesn't help either. I'll just post a picture of the finished project.
It was a little tough to get a clear crisp picture, but this gives you a good idea. That would be The Affectionate One helping hold up the topiary for me. It was a little wobbly on the bar stool, but I was running out of places to take the photo. The Affectionate One loves to have her picture taken - any way she can . . . LOL
At any rate . . .
I've put the topiary in our front entry. We have long windows on either side of our front door and this project is just the right thing to fill the window. It's not as tall as I was hoping it would turn out, but I love it anyway.
I'd like to put another on the other side of the door in the other window, but right now that space is occupied by a hokey shoe rack that is convenient, but not very shabby chic. That will change someday.
As much as I'd like to take credit for this little project, I cannot. I found the tutorial on Amber Packer's blog. You can see her beautiful version by clicking here.
(I am adding this project to the Paisley Passions blog hop)