**Spoiler Alert** **Spoiler Alert**
So, here's what we know (or what we think we know):
* The losties sure are looking beat up and defeated. Sawyer especially looks like a heard of elephants ran over him. One tragedy after another in such a short amount of time will do that to a body.
* Sideways Desmond isn't afraid to take things to the extreme to get his point across. He was getting ready to slam into Wheelchair Locke a second time when waylaid by Dr. Linus. He also seemed to have an ulterior motive in running over Locke: he needed an excuse to get into jail so as to help Kate and Sayid escape. No kidding, this guy seems to think of everything.
* Many of the sideways characters will be at a benefit concert together at Miles' father's museum. Remember the little black dress Desmond gave Kate to wear? It seems that David, Jack's son, will be performing. I wonder if Dogen and his prodigy son will be there too. So, I'm thinking we can look forward to big happenings at this shindig.
* After Wheelchair Locke and Sideways Jack have their conversation, it seems that Locke is still a man of faith and Jack is still the opposite.
* We know the location of the "heart" of The Island - more or less - and that Jack volunteered to be the next caretaker. This was not a surprise, but it was good to witness that confirmation, though Jacob's declaraion "Now you're like me" to Jack was a bit foreboding.
Thoughts to ponder:
* Where is Island Desmond? And Claire? Is it safe to assume (you know what they say about assuming!) that it was Sayid that helped Desmond escape from the well? Has FLocke done away with Claire?
* Is Richard really gone for good? He sure took a huge hit from Ol' Smokey and it seems likely that he's dead and gone. But I wonder why if Smokey could indeed kill him, then why hadn't he done it ages ago?
* Did you believe that Widmore was so easily swayed by Jacob? I don't remember a meeting between them. I would have liked to have seen that.
* Is it just me, or does the tentative connection that Dr. Linus and Danielle seem to have in the sideways world kinda creepy? I don't think it was meant to be creepy, but for me it was. It just felt icky.
* Who is Wallace (name 108 on the wheel in the lighhouse)? We still don't know. Perhaps since Jack offered to take over Jacob's job, then we'll never know. On the other hand, if Jack doesn't succeed in keeping FLocke from leaving/destroying the Island, perhaps MIB/FLocke is Wallace.
Only two hours left of LOST I'm too excited to be depressed. But I know that I'll miss the show terribly. At least there's always hulu.
For more recaps and thoughts about LOST, please click on over to Rocks In My Dryer.
Counting it all joy,