Friday, November 27, 2009
One Little, Two Little, Three Little Kittens - The Christmas Tree Edition
Having kittens has taught me a thing or two. Allow me, dear reader, to share them with you.
* Chickadees love to shut the kittens up in the empty Christmas tree box. The kittens, not so much.
* Kittens do, however, love the Christmas tree itself - especially the middle where it's more difficult to get to them
* Given half the chance, kittens will systematically pull off every light and decoration in 6.7 seconds.
* Kittens don't especially like spray bottles full of water.
* After a spray or two, they might just disappear for the whole day.
I'm just sayin'.