Yesterday, I mentioned that Whirling Dervish is obsessed with Clone Wars. Obsessed may be a slight understatement. May I offer up a few more pieces of evidence? We may need documentation should he ever find out that Anakin turns to the dark side. Mental institutions are sticklers about their paperwork.
Please don't ask me how I know that.
You know your Whirling Dervish is living in an alternate reality when . . .
* he knows which weapons make the pew-pew-pew (clone gun) sound and which make the dyew-dyew sound (droid blaster)
* he gives daily lessons on the particulars of machinery (hence, the reason I know the aforementioned bullet point
* Yoda is his new imaginary best friend
* he plays out the Battle over Ryloth in his sleep
* he accidentally calls you Snips or Asoka instead of Mommy
Tired of Clone Wars, I am.