Well, the deed is done. I feel cleansed in mind and body and in vehicle. Oh, the joy that floods it's six cylinder soul. . .
Yes, dear reader, I have hurtled over the obstacle that loomed large in my day and I am a better blogger for it. So, maybe the mommy-mobile is better off than I am, but I am OK with that. It is now a spot o' joy once again (now if that pesky check engine light would just go off).
And now, what you've been waiting for . . .
In random order (just as they appeared when I opened the car door)
*2 McDonald's toys (Considering I have three kids and Mickey D's is quite a hot spot, 2 toys isn't too bad, right? Right?! A little validation, please, someone, anyone?)
* A partially colored kid's menu from Red Robin -- crayons, MIA
* 2 snack baggies full of foam stickers that were supposed to adorn my mother's day gift
* 5 different preschool projects
* ice scraper (hey it's Ohio and an ice storm could happen at any moment)
* bottle of Tylenol (I did mention I have three kids, right?)
*baby wipes - you never out grow the need for them evidently
* quart sized baggie full of matchbox cars
* pair of The Calm Ones work gloves
* shoe mat from repair shop that didn't actually repair my car but charged me $700 anyway
* Texas A&M button
*set of keys to various unknown locks
* Eagle and flag coaster that doesn't fit in our cup holder
* hand wipe from a restaurant that pretends it's name refers to the call of an owl - we've never been to that restaurant, just for the record
*3 pronged plug adapter
*blue tooth earpiece
* map of the U. S.
* hand sanitizer
* cell phone charger
* mismatched pair of kid's gloves (one purple, one red)
* (unopened) bag of beef jerkey
* boonie hat
* pink purse with stuffed dog inside
* laminated preschool songbook
* 3 kids camp chairs (one red, one lime green, and one purple)
* one adult camp chair (A&M red)
* 2 quarts motor oil
* flannel sheet (still folded, small miracle)
* empty water bottle
* several "green" grocery bags
* 2 plastic bags - oh, the angst!
* boxed back massager
* empty Mc Donald's bag
* paper cup
* paper Royal Ranger award
* 3 school papers
* nine bits of styrofoam from a long deceased Sunday school project
* 37 cents in change
* Arby's receipt (order # 111)
* pen and pencil - neither of which work, go figure.
Whew! So, most of that is now residing in various parts of the house. I am not sure if that's really any better, but at least the car is cleaned out.
For other car content confessions click on over to Rocks In My Dryer. You know you want to.